LOGO DESIGN SYDNEY
LOGO DESIGN PORTFOLIO
Logo & Graphic Design FAQs
For Logo design, we need to know the following,
- Your Business Name or Name of the logo
- Any tagline to be used with the logo
- Your target profile ( for eg: Men aged 30-55, entrepreneurs or tradies )
- Style guide or inspirations. It is not to copy but to know the taste or theme of your brand
- Important dates for logo release that we should be aware of
Email the brief to email@example.com or submit via logo design brief.
For Business card design, we need to know the following,
- High-resolution logo in PNG/PDF or EPS formats
- Details for each business card - Name, Number, Email, Business address, Services (This can be emailed later)
- Style guide or inspirations. It is not to copy but to know the style you are after. This can be emailed later.
For Flyer design, we need to know the following,
Normally it takes about 2 working days before a sample is ready. The timings may vary depending on the project and client brief.
Yes, at DSIGNS AUSTRALIA, we can arrange emergency design services upon an additional charge. This won’t apply to completed project which needs minimal touch up. We normally do it for free!
After your design is complete we will send them to your supplied email or we can arrange a meeting at our office. We prefer all exchanges via email as this will avoid getting into traffic.
We support our clients throughout the process, hence we provide reasonable number of revisions for clients with clear brief and plan
DSIGNS AUSTRALIA provides all graphic design services such as logo design, brochure design, illustrations, graphics for web sites, direct mail design, marketing, stationery – including business card, letterhead, envelope, mailing label, and presentation folder design, and all sorts of printing designs and signage works.
We encourage client to supply all their ideas, sample designs, sketches or whatever information they may have to us while completing our design questionnaire. During the design process we will get necessary approvals at times.
All our designs have exclusive rights to use for any business or personal needs. However we as the design agency have the right to use the designs in our portfolio and for other marketing purposes. Clients have to take all necessary steps to trademark or secure the artwork.
If you do not like any designs we provided, we will arrange another meeting to discuss to more about your preferences and we will provide more options to choose. However from our experience, most of the designs get approval in the first go itself!
In worst cases, we will cancel the project in writing. We will not refund the deposit made.